Content Patcher is a framework that allows you to edit the game's XNB images, data, and maps without needing programming knowledge. Features such as conditions, tokens, and configuration are supported but completely optional. See the mod author documentation for a more in depth guide on creating a content pack for Content Patcher.
Pages in category "Content Patcher"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Top 10 Content Patcher Code Errors
- Tutorial: Adding a Special Order
- Tutorial: Adding New Dialogue
- Tutorial: Adding Sitting to Custom Map Chairs
- Tutorial: Changing/Adding Portraits
- Tutorial: How to edit a custom NPC festival position for personal use
- Tutorial: How to edit a custom NPC schedule for personal use
- Tutorial: Making a Special Order Compatible with Other Languages (i18n)
- Tutorial: Replacing an Image
- Tutorial: Sending a Letter (Content Patcher)
- Tutorial: Using a Donation Dropbox in a Special Order