How to create a page on this wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's easy to create a new page, but might be a little intimidating if you haven't done it before.
- If you don't already have an account, make an account.
- In the search bar of this wiki, type in the name of what you want the new page to be.
- For example, if you are adding a recommendations page, type "Recommendations for Joja Fun by MyName" or whatever
- If you are adding a page for a mod, just use the mod's name. For example, "Stardew Valley Expanded"
- If you're not sure, you can ask on the SDV discord in the using-mods channel (someone around will be able to help you!) or you can just take your best guess and figure someone else will change it later if needed.
- It's better to have a page with maybe a slightly wrong name than no page at all!
- The wiki should then show you that it searched but didn't find a page with that name. This is good!
- Click the red text that shows the name of the page you just typed in to create a new page with that name.
- Congratulations! You made a page!
- Start typing in words.
- Don't worry about getting the style right or anything. It's much better to have information that isn't perfectly formatted than perfect formatting and no/little information.
- When you're ready to save, don't forget to add categories. You can use as many or as few categories as you think apply to your page.
- If you are having trouble with the catchpa, you may need to try a different browser. If that doesn't fix it, contact a wiki admin on discord and ask them to make you a confirmed user.