Recommendations: Vanilla Event Changes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ever gotten tired of the vanilla events? Thought they needed better continuity or characterization? Amp up the vanilla events with these mods:
- Realistic Writer Elliott: tweaks Elliott's 4, 6, 8, 10 and 14 heart events to give a more realistic approach to writing and publishing a book, as well as making it not so, uh, first draft-sounding.
- Demetrius's Tomato Dilemma: Tweaks Demetrius's 6 heart event so that he doesn't seem as deliberately obtuse.
- De-Creepy'd Demetrius: Tweaks Maru's 2 heart event so that instead of coming across as an overprotective weirdo, Demetrius tells a funny but embarrassing story about Maru instead.
- Don't Touch Wheelchairs: Tweaks Penny's 2 heart event so that George isn't demonized for having his wheelchair pushed against his will. Don't touch people's wheelchairs without permission!
- Penny's 8 heart Adjusted: Adjusts Penny's 8 heart event so that she doesn't have a picnic in the rain, and doesn't ask you if you want children when you already have them.
- Dammit Clint Stop Hitting On My Wife: Tweaks Clint's 3, 6 and 8 heart events so he isn't a creeper toward Emily if you married her (with optional toggle to de-creepy him even if you didn't wed Emily)
- Immersive Shane: Tweaks most of his events.
- Marnie Deserves Better: Tweaks Marnie's six heart event so you can encourage Lewis to stop dicking around instead.
- Dynamic Sam 3 Heart Event: Allows you to see Sam's 3 heart event if Kent has returned, and tweaks the dialogue if so.
- Marnie is a Good Aunt Redux: Tweaks some of Shane's events so that Marnie is more sympathetic.
- Platonic Partnerships and Friends: Tweaks *all* the 10 and 14 heart events to make them platonic rather than romantic.
- Harvey Apologizes: Tweaks Harvey's 2 heart event with George so you don't lose friendship if you support George instead.
- George Dialogue Edits: Tweaks George's 6 heart event to remove some of the internalized ableism.
- Improved Clint: Tweaks some of Clint's evens so he's less "nice guy".